#5 Wisconsin v. #14 Maryland 2/24

Danielos38

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was one of the best halfs of basketball I've seen from the Terps. Wisconsin shot terribly, but the Terps were rebounding well, aggressive, and were getting to the basket with good shots.

That was easily the best half of Checkos career. He was everywhere, rebouding, blocking, keeping balls alive.

Just play like this in the second half, no regression please.

Wisconsin missed 7-8 wide open shots. Doubt that continues.

This is why that five game stretch was so frustrating; we clearly have the talent and ability to be better and this half is indicative of what we're capable of and hopefully it continues the rest of the way.

That was one of the best halfs of basketball I've seen from the Terps. Wisconsin shot terribly, but the Terps were rebounding well, aggressive, and were getting to the basket with good shots.

That was easily the best half of Checkos career. He was everywhere, rebouding, blocking, keeping balls alive.

Agreed on the Wisconson shooting. But it was partly because of our defense which was back to early-season exceptional. Almost nothing easy. I think I saw two wide open jumpers on defensive mistakes that should probably have gone but that's not bad. If, if they can keep that up....

Glad for the big freshman. He brought energy and the crowd and team fed off of it!

Agreed on the Wisconson shooting. But it was partly because of our defense which was back to early-season exceptional. Almost nothing easy. I think I saw two wide open jumpers on defensive mistakes that should probably have gone but that's not bad. If, if they can keep that up....

Glad for the big freshman. He brought energy and the crowd and team fed off of it!

No doubt our defense was much better that half. Wisconsin is going to make a run at some point so let's hope we can at least make it tough for them.

Archived