2015 A.L. East Standings

OFFNY

Nova is close to returning which will help the pitching. As for Rodriguez and Tex, does any player in MLB stay "hot" all season?
Spoken like a true Yankee fan. But when your offense is dependent on ARoid and Tex then when they cool off so do the MFY.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yankees gave been streaky. Lose 10 of 11 and then go on a winning streak. People had the Nationals running away with the division. They are on a big downward spiral. Astros have now lost six in a run. Twins might be next. Seems like more streaky times then usual but maybe it is not.

BFhP7UUCcAA-cJD.jpg

Interesting to note, while the AL East does not have the best win % in baseball, we do currently have the best run diff in all of baseball at +59. NL West comes in at the worst with -131 (with not a single team with a positive run diff.).

Interesting to note, while the AL East does not have the best win % in baseball, we do currently have the best run diff in all of baseball at +59. NL West comes in at the worst with -131 (with not a single team with a positive run diff.).

Uh, Dodgers? 269:211.

That said it seems like Saint Louis is the only team in the majors that is running on all cylinders. And they just lost Matt Holliday for a while.

o

OOOOOOOOO (JUNE 7th)

YANKEES .....OOo) 32-25 OOOO1 --

D-RAYS.......o)))OO 31-27 OOOOo 1.5

BLUE JAYSol;Oo 28-30 OOOO.; 4.5

RED SOX OOOOOl) 27-31 OOOO)l 5.5

ORIOLES .;oo)0OO 26-30 OOOool 5.5

o

Take 2 out of 3 vs Boston to get out of the cellar. 2 out of 3 vs Yanks to gain a game. A little at a time. We're finally at nearly 100% for the first time all year. If we can stay healthy I still think we're the best overall team in the division. The Yanks age will eventually catch up to them.

You underestimated the boys, Dipper.

o

OOOOOOOOO (MAY 24th)

D-RAYS.......o)))OO 24-21 OOOOo --

YANKEES .....OOo) 22-22 OOOO1 1.5

RED SOX OOOOOl) 21-23 OOOO)l 2.5

ORIOLES .;oo)0OO 19-22 OOOO)l 3.0

BLUE JAYSol;Oo 20-26 OOOO.; 4.5

o

As of this day (through May 23), the AL East was 7 games under .500. As of today, they are 6 games over. The division is

o

OOOOOOOOO (MAY 24th)

D-RAYS.......o)))OO 24-21 OOOOo --

YANKEES .....OOo) 22-22 OOOO1 1.5

RED SOX OOOOOl) 21-23 OOOO)l 2.5

ORIOLES .;oo)0OO 19-22 OOOO)l 3.0

BLUE JAYSol;Oo 20-26 OOOO.; 4.5

o

As of this day (through May 23), the AL East was 7 games under .500. As of today, they are 6 games over. The division is playing extremely well, except for Boston.

o

OOOOOOOOO (JUNE 21st)

D-RAYS.......o)))OO 40-31 OOOOo --

YANKEES .....OOo) 38-31 OOOO1 1.0

ORIOLES .;oo)0OO 36-33 OOOool 3.0

BLUE JAYSo))Oo 37-34 OOOO.l 3.0

RED SOX OOOOOlo 31-40 OOOO)l 9.0

o

• 2 weeks later...

o

In the last 2 weeks the D-Rays got the worst of it, going 3-10 overall in that time frame.

The Red Sox on the other hand, went 8-5 in that same span, and have subsequently gotten themselves close enough to the division leaders to keep their hopes up.

OOOOOOOOO (JULY 5th)

YANKEES ...OOOo) 44-38 OOOO1 --

ORIOLES .;oo)0OO 43-39 OOOool 1.0

BLUE JAYSo))Oo 43-41 OOOO.l 2.0

D-RAYS.......o)))OO 43-41 OOOOo 2.0

RED SOX OOOOOlo 39-45 OOOO)l 6.0

o

o

The Yankees are in the same exact position as were the Orioles were in at this same time last year (in 1st place by 4 games.)

And the Orioles are in a very similar position as were the Yankees at this same time last year (the Orioles are 4 games out of 1st place now, the Yankees were 5 games out of first place at last year's All-Star break.)

OOOOOOO ALL-STAR BREAK

YANKEES ocOOOc. 48-40 OOOO1 --

D-RAYS.......o)))OO 46-45 OOOOo 3.5

ORIOLES .;oo)0OO 44-44 OOOool 4.0

BLUE JAYSo))Oo 45-46 OOOO.. 4.5

RED SOX OOOOl).o 42-47 OOOO). 6.5

o

• 4 weeks later...
o

The Yankees are in the same exact position as were the Orioles were in at this same time last year (in 1st place by 4 games.)

And the Orioles are in a very similar position as were the Yankees at this same time last year (the Orioles are 4 games out of 1st place now, the Yankees were 5 games out of first place at last year's All-Star break.)

OOOOOOO ALL-STAR BREAK

YANKEES ocOOOc. 48-40 OOOO1 --

D-RAYS.......o)))OO 46-45 OOOOo 3.5

ORIOLES .;oo)0OO 44-44 OOOool 4.0

BLUE JAYSo))Oo 45-46 OOOO.. 4.5

RED SOX OOOOl).o 42-47 OOOO). 6.5

o

o

OOOOOOO (AUGUST 9th)

YANKEES ocOOOc. 61-49 OOOO1 --

BLUE JAYSo);Oo 61-52 OOOOl. 1.5

ORIOLES .;oo)0OO 56-54 OOOool 5.0