vs. RED SOX, 4/19

OFFNY

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply
O'Day said he went a whole pay period once (14 days).

I would have used him in one of the first three games.

Hunter didn't need to pitch a 2nd inning and he and Gausman could have still got their work in while allowing Garcia to pitch in a game with a five run lead.

Snider in LF?

Is that the first time we've seen him out there this year?

We've seen Lough come in for defense and De Aza move to right. Today he comes in and Snider goes to left. But usually Snider is right and De Aza is in left. I guess, in Fenway, you want more speed in right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Infinitely better haha. Really regret saying that. After that BS ejection, the O's repeatedly stranding 2-3 on base an inning, and feeling absolutely positive the bullpen was going to be horrific the rest of the series, I thought we were headed for serious trouble.

It was really stupid of me, as the O's have really earned the benefit of the doubt as awesome as they have been these past three years.

I feel you man, it was really frustrating in the middle of the game yesterday. Hopefully I will get to bump that post one more time tomorrow if things are going our way. I hope that is ok.

Hunter didn't need to pitch a 2nd inning and he and Gausman could have still got their work in while allowing Garcia to pitch in a game with a five run lead.

The kid is on the team. Therefore, he has to be used. This is a low-pressure situation that is perfect. What does Buck want, 10 run lead?

Archived