Lord I needed that

Frobby

8 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Tony and him had a disagreement.  I don't remember what it was about.

Must have been some disagreement.  I remember him as a rather prolific poster from back in the day - I don't remember many screen names!

We definitely needed that, although what would really make me feel much better is just one very convincing win....like what the Braves did to Cincinnati today, or what the Mets do seemingly every night.  Just one win against a decent team (not Colorado or Chicago) where the outcome isn't in doubt in the later innings.  Our last game like that was July 31 against Toronto....a long time ago. Imagine how good that would feel to have a game like that.

1 hour ago, Fiver6565 said:

OFFNY.  Anyone know what happened to that guy?  He was an odd bird as I recall.

Don’t know what happened to him on here but I did meet him and some others from The Sun forums at the park on Matt Wieters first game as an Oriole. If I recall correctly his name was Patrick. 
He seemed like a good dude but he did have his face painted and was wearing those big hulk hands…which did strike me as a little odd for a grown man but to each his own.