Watch Wednesday's Game in person

Rich Mac

I just posted this in another thread, but I will repeat it here. I haven't heard anyone mention this idea yet...

There is one way to actually watch Wednesday's game live and in person. Get a ballpark view room at the Hilton. I just checked the website and it appears that there are ballpark view rooms available.

I'm not going to do it myself, but I'm curious if anyone else will give it a try. It's your chance to say that you were at the one game in MLB history with no paid attendance. Maybe something you can brag about later.

If anyone tries it, I'd also be curious to see pics. It should be interesting to say the least. Of course, stay safe.

Talked about it with a group on Facebook and a different group on twitter. I wouldn't be able to. I wish I could though. I'd get a group together and do it in a hurry.

I also saw people talking about going outside the stadium and listening on radios. Then cheering and chanting with megaphones, etc. so that the boys can hear them.

Talked about it with a group on Facebook and a different group on twitter. I wouldn't be able to. I wish I could though. I'd get a group together and do it in a hurry.

I also saw people talking about going outside the stadium and listening on radios. Then cheering and chanting with megaphones, etc. so that the boys can hear them.

I strongly suspect that OPACY is going to be surrounded by police and/or National Guard troops.

That's an awesome idea. It'd be great to see a large group show up. I wish I could go.

Archived