The This Team IS Done, We are Dumb and Nothing can Fix it MEGA THREAD

MagicBird

I maintain that Josh Hamilton would have been a killer for the Orioles. He hit tons of HRs in OPACY.

MSK

You would have given Josh Hamilton more than $125 million based on 110 ABs at OPACY? You don't see how silly that sounds?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would have given Josh Hamilton more than $125 million based on 110 ABs at OPACY? You don't see how silly that sounds?

I suspect he's too absorbed in pondering how many straw men he has to set up before we grow tired of the game.

I would love to hear from the apologists. The apologists who keep claiming the offense is just fine without Cruz. The same apologists who only look at cold hard stats and who refuse to look at how hitters like Cruz make the rest of the hitters around him better because they get better pitches to hit. I mean, no one is afraid of our middle order.

I said it back in the winter. I'll say it again. We were a good team who got hot (while the rest of the division gave up) last year. We were not a championship team. But we were close. When you take away 2 of our top players this year without adding a thing? This is what you get. A middling, struggling, 500 team.

I would love to hear from the apologists. The apologists who keep claiming the offense is just fine without Cruz. The same apologists who only look at cold hard stats and who refuse to look at how hitters like Cruz make the rest of the hitters around him better because they get better pitches to hit. I mean, no one is afraid of our middle order.

I said it back in the winter. I'll say it again. We were a good team who got hot (while the rest of the division gave up) last year. When you take away 2 of our top players this year without adding a thing? This is what you get. A middling, struggling, 500 team.

Call someone an apologist again after I asked you kindly not to. Really.

IE certainly has a great point here. Cano is having the best year of his career protected by Cruz. In fact, the whole SEA offense is on fire this year as they are running away with the division.

Yes he does. He hates the Orioles and he also hates most of the people on this board. Crap-stirrer.

Hates the Os?

Ok lol.

Since I was 3 years old to the time I was in my teens, all I wore was Oriole stuff.

Would sit in my dads car for hours at night, just trying to hear static riddled words from announcers in Toronto, Boston, NY, Milwaukee, etc. when those teams were playing the Os.

Still wear Os hats and T shirts.

Bet over $1000 last year on the Os to win the division, AL east, and WS.

Hate the Os? Far from it. Just thoroughly disgusted at the front office for what they did to the team this off season.

Hates the Os?

Ok lol.

Since I was 3 years old to the time I was in my teens, all I wore was Oriole stuff.

Would sit in my dads car for hours at night, just trying to hear static riddled words from announcers in Toronto, Boston, NY, Milwaukee, etc. when those teams were playing the Os.

Still wear Os hats and T shirts.

Bet over $1000 last year on the Os to win the division, AL east, and WS.

Hate the Os? Far from it. Just thoroughly disgusted at the front office for what they did to the team this off season.

Yada yada. My point still stands. This is a JOKE thread!

JOKE THREAD!!!!!! You want to make these argument FIND ANOTHER THREAD! You're harshing my mellow!

Archived