vs. RED SOX, 6/23

OFFNY

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all,

Joined this message board during that last game against Toronto because I needed to see how everyone else was riding that roller coaster. Turned out to be one of the best games all season and this one is off to a good start as well. David Lough could use some added confidence at the plate.

Hello all,

Joined this message board during that last game against Toronto because I needed to see how everyone else was riding that roller coaster. Turned out to be one of the best games all season and this one is off to a good start as well. David Lough could use some added confidence at the plate.

Welcome my friend. Glad you join the party.

Hello all,

Welcome! Good name too!

Hello all,

We are just here to make the world a better place. Welcome.

Hello all,

I was concerned when he just watched that 3-1 pitch. I should have known better.

Archived