Are these things connected?

wildcard

At this point i could be sold on anyone other than parm, snider,Pearce and reimold. We just haven't been able to catch lightning in a bottle like previous years. Even throwing in delmon and de aza. Bruce sounds great. Heck I'd even rather see Henry "oppo field" Urrutia than those cats.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Parmelee went 5 for 9 with 3 HR in his first two games against Philadelphia. Since then he has 1 HR and is hitting .192 in 78 at bats. He's hitting .162 with a ,427 OPS this month. He's been robbed a couple of times in that stretch, but he's hit a lot more weak ground balls, pop ups and cans of corn.

He's not the only guy who is a black hole offensively, but he's part of the problem.

IIRC, included in that .192 average were three cheap hits against the Nats (bloop pop-up falling just inside the foul line, two infield singles) which account for half of the hits he's had in July.

IIRC, included in that .192 average were three cheap hits against the Nats (bloop pop-up falling just inside the foul line, two infield singles) which account for half of the hits he's had in July.

Easiest roster decision of the year. Parm is cooked!

I have no feelings either which way for Parm, they can release him. I'd feel bad about reimold, who just had a kid.

If we're in another division I say sell sell sell, but this division is there for the taking. Even if we add another bat it still doesn't prevent everyone else from being inconsistent. I'm also in the boat where I'm happy not to be DD

I have no feelings either which way for Parm, they can release him. I'd feel bad about reimold, who just had a kid.

Reimold has made more than $3 mm playing baseball, and will continue earning more than enough money to support a family.

Reimold has made more than $3 mm playing baseball, and will continue earning more than enough money to support a family.

3 million, after taxes and sports agent, isn't the windfall that some of them have.

Granted, I would love to make 3 million over 5 years.

I agree with that. Mad Dog made a great point today, but now I can't recall which team he was talking about. He was describing a team (not the O's) that gets real hot pitching, and then real hot hitting- but never at the same time. Sound familiar? But he said that's the mark of a bad team. Not sure if there any are numbers to support that, but it made me think it might be a good idea to sell. I go back and forth on this, so what do I know. :D

I heard this as well, and as soon as I heard I thought of the Orioles this year.

3 million, after taxes and sports agent, isn't the windfall that some of them have.

Granted, I would love to make 3 million over 5 years.

I'm not concerned about his money, just having to relocate after struggling to catch on here again, I'm not naive about athletes making millions.

Jay Bruce isn't in the lineup for game one of their double header. Ha!

That would be awesome.

I am an on the record Reimold fan, so my choice to go is Chicken Parm. How can Nolan be released when Buck plays the guy once a week? Hell, find me any player who can perform consistently under those conditions.

That would be awesome.

I am an on the record Reimold fan, so my choice to go is Chicken Parm. How can Nolan be released when Buck plays the guy once a week? Hell, find me any player who can perform consistently under those conditions.

Pearce last year. Delmon this.

Archived