M.Morse

Kemp

R.Howard

Feel free to add.

I'll play. None of the above.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BlueJays?src=hash">#BlueJays</a> have spoken with <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Tigers?src=hash">#Tigers</a> about David Price today.</p>? Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) <a href="
">July 30, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Please God no. Just looked at their boxscore. Their lineup is sick, and that's without Encarnacion.

If completed, Dodgers get Wood, Latos, Johnson, Peraza, Morse. Braves get Olivera, Zach Bird, draft pick. Marlins get 3 low-level pitchers.? Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) July 30, 2015

Ok that makes a tad more sense if the Dodgers keep Morse. Who i assume they promptly release since they dont have space on roster for 4 major league additions.

Any info on Bird?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If completed, Dodgers get Wood, Latos, Johnson, Peraza, Morse. Braves get Olivera, Zach Bird, draft pick. Marlins get 3 low-level pitchers.</p>— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) <a href="

">July 30, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So they just got their ammo for Price.

Ok that makes a tad more sense if the Dodgers keep Morse. Who i assume they promptly release since they dont have space on roster for 4 major league additions.

Any info on Bird?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

95 Ks in 89 Innings. .226 BA against.

If Philies/Rangers happens (and I'm still highly confident no one beats the package Rangers have offered -- and certainly not what Phillies have asked for), Philly is going to be good soon -- maybe 2017.

They won't get Price. Stroman and pompey are off limits. They would have to move Bautista or Edwin.

Pompey not off limits. Stroman definitely is. Norris is not. Slew of additional power arms in lower minors -- and Tigers like arms -- and it's only a few months of Price.

You almost have to look at their line up and think how could they fail if they pick up an ace? But Blue Jays.. so there's that.

Could also be some drama. Just as if the Orioles took on Kemp to get good stuff from San Diego, it'd spell the certain end of Wieters and Davis, Tulo in Toronto tells at least one if not both of Bautista and E5 that after the 2016 club option, they're done.

Archived