Davis' Mystery Team is ....Nationals? Tigers?

weams

I'm a diehard baseball fan and I can't explain the infeied fly rule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wiki has it down to a single sentence that makes perfect sense.

The infield fly rule is a rule in baseball and softball intended to prevent infielders from intentionally dropping a pop-up, or allowing it to fall, in order to force a double play or triple play.

The only time it gets complicated is when an Ump calls it on a ball hit to the outfield. (Braves a few years ago)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Teams say agent Scott Boras has been pushing to create options for Chris Davis. Selling him hard as everyday RF/LF option, as well as 1Bman</p>— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="

">January 9, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Teams say agent Scott Boras has been pushing to create options for Chris Davis. Selling him hard as everyday RF/LF option, as well as 1Bman</p>— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="

Bwahahaha. Boras should try the pitching angle too. This just reeks of desperation. 6/$120M is looking better and better.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Teams say agent Scott Boras has been pushing to create options for Chris Davis. Selling him hard as everyday RF/LF option, as well as 1Bman</p>? Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="

I wonder what "pushing to create options" means in practical terms when every team in MLB is awash in statistical data with at least one SABR wunderkind on staff to make sense of it all.

Perhaps Boras should come up with his own data analysis methodology and give away the software to every team that has one of his clients on the 25-man. Save him a lot of time and trouble.

I wonder what "pushing to create options" means in practical terms when every team in MLB is awash in statistical data with at least one SABR wunderkind on staff to make sense of it all.

Perhaps Boras should come up with his own data analysis methodology and give away the software to every team that has one of his clients on the 25-man. Save him a lot of time and trouble.

He's pulled it out of thin air before.

Archived