How bout Wieters to Cardinals?

pastorfan

Allegedly the Cards are concerned about Molina's injury status. Perhaps Wieters could catch and play some first for them. We would presumably have to pat a bit of his salary, but that would depend on what we got back. Think there is any chance of this?

Allegedly the Cards are concerned about Molina's injury status. Perhaps Wieters could catch and play some first for them. We would presumably have to pat a bit of his salary, but that would depend on what we got back. Think there is any chance of this?

Can't trade him before June with out his consent and by that time Molina will most likely be back.

Trade him for Adams.

Sign Pedro Alvarez and Dae Ho Lee.

Trade Hardy, move Machado to SS.

SS Machado

2B Schoop

CF Jones

RF Davis

LF Trumbo

1B Adams

3B Alvarez

DH Lee

C Joseph

Worst defense ever, more home runs than God. Maybe the most entertaining team ever if we are just getting rediculous. Oh, and 4 through 8 would make a hell of an O-line.

Can't trade him till June' date=' but how about Joseph to Cardinals?[/quote']

No way. I love Joseph and he is the better player:) I jest...sorta. For the money, Joseph is the better choice but I am not saying something that fans don't already know.

Please don't trade Celeb, love that guy.

No way. I love Joseph and he is the better player:) I jest...sorta. For the money, Joseph is the better choice but I am not saying something that fans don't already know.

Please don't trade Celeb, love that guy.

I seriously doubt Caleb would be traded away.

1st, there is zero chance Matt will be here next year. This QO is a one and done for him, he and Boras will get their payday next off-season.

I don't think there is a major league ready replacement at Catcher in the system yet, which would leave them a huge role to fill next season.

Trade him for Adams.

Sign Pedro Alvarez and Dae Ho Lee.

Trade Hardy, move Machado to SS.

SS Machado

2B Schoop

CF Jones

RF Davis

LF Trumbo

1B Adams

3B Alvarez

DH Lee

C Joseph

Worst defense ever, more home runs than God. Maybe the most entertaining team ever if we are just getting rediculous. Oh, and 4 through 8 would make a hell of an O-line.

It is kind of hilarious you just casually say trade Hardy, like it is so easy.besides the fact that you think Wieters could net Adams. The Cardinals would hang up the phone so fast and black list DDs number.

I do believe that Matt Wieters (aka Scott Boras) would prefer to be traded during the upcoming campaign so as to not have the "Qualifying Offer" hanging over him.

If you trade Caleb Joseph and Matt Wieters does tank this season, I wonder who would be the starting catcher?? I do not want all my faith put into Francisco Pena.

I do believe that Matt Wieters (aka Scott Boras) would prefer to be traded during the upcoming campaign so as to not have the "Qualifying Offer" hanging over him.

If you trade Caleb Joseph and Matt Wieters does tank this season, I wonder who would be the starting catcher?? I do not want all my faith put into Francisco Pena.

Maybe Matt takes the QO every year. Let's see...48 million over 3 years. Not too shabby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived