New Spring Training Unis

scOtt

I especially like that orange button on top...

Called a "Squatchee."

While only worth 23 points going by face value, you're more likely to hit on a double word score + bingo if you can play it. Nearly a Scrabble back-breaker and most certainly a friendship deal breaker. All bingos are, really.

Gotta say: I was hoping for something wilder. I like the crazy ST uniforms, personally, and the weirder and more garish the better.

This year's is about as unimaginative as it gets. C'mon, people! Maybe something subtle, like this:

756fda720e1c9bfdb14a8b8dd69839f2.jpg

Oh puhleeeze bring 'em back!

Gotta say: I was hoping for something wilder. I like the crazy ST uniforms, personally, and the weirder and more garish the better.

This year's is about as unimaginative as it gets. C'mon, people! Maybe something subtle, like this:

756fda720e1c9bfdb14a8b8dd69839f2.jpg

Oh puhleeeze, bring 'em back!

They actually did for a game in August of 2010:

AllOrange_display_image.jpg?1306721265

Picture+5.png

Called a "Squatchee."

While only worth 23 points going by face value, you're more likely to hit on a double word score + bingo if you can play it. Nearly a Scrabble back-breaker and most certainly a friendship deal breaker. All bingos are, really.

I still play Scrabble most years. Thanks!

Liked this hat so much I went to mlb.com and tried to buy it. Not available yet, I guess. Bought this one instead. I like them 47's.

productImages%2f_1453000%2fff_1453814_xl.jpg&w=400

And white panel hat debate... saw this ANTI-white panel hat. I'm actually kinda diggin' this one!

productImages%2f_2294000%2fff_2294635_full.jpg&w=400

Also saw this cuz I like to look at things like this. :)

productImages%2f_1436000%2fff_1436720_xl.jpg&w=400

SPRING training... STRING bikini... MLB search led me there.

Archived