The Spring Training Overreaction Thread

Camden_yardbird

I think you are missing the point. You will need more than 5 starters during the season and the "next men up" are the ones getting shelled. That's the point here.

That's an entirely different concern - starters depth.

I share your concern.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand these comments. The other team is on the same field. The other teams are playing a bunch of scrubs. To lose 10 straight games takes more than bad luck, it is evidence of a disparity in talent,

that won't miraculously go away on opening day.

Do you think the Chicago Cubs will win less than 25 games this season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't take today's game seriously. The O's didn't start one position player that could be labeled a starter while the Yankees fielded a team that featured Rodriguez,Teixeira,Ellsbury,Castro,McCann, and Headley. Oh yeah that Tanaka guy looked pretty good

None of these ST games matter a lick on their own, but 0-10-2 is the makings of a very bad team. Even when we play our "A" squad against an opponent's "C" squad, we get trounced. Pitchers can't pitch, hitters can't hit, fielders can't field. We're firing on approximately 0.1 cylinders.

I just threw some crow on the grill in preparation of them winning their next 6 games, but I have the sinking feeling that I'll end up feeding it to my dog instead of eating it myself.

This stat is from yesterday, but the five Orioles with the most at bats have zero walks.Kim

,Alvarez,Trumbo,Rickard and Schoop.The lowest ,OBP in Spring Training.

We never walk, never have. I was hoping Kim and Rickard would walk some.

Archived