The Spring Training Overreaction Thread

Camden_yardbird

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have committed 5 error so far today. We are losing 8-2. Kim looks terrible thus far.

Walker probably should had error 6.

Trying to find something positive but this teams looks listless.

Sleepwalking! /Roy

Everyone makes bad plays. AJ has made his fair share. Cut the guy some slack until the games start counting

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

It's an overreaction thread:) You should start a Cupcakes and Rainbows thread:) Just messing with you. I appreciate the optimism but we really look terrible right now. Defense looks absolutely atrocious. Pitching was already a huge question mark. Kim....well announcers are making fun of him, not a good sign.

We REALLY need to get a Bruce or Either in here and quick. Come on DD, quick messing around:) LOIN flare!

It's an overreaction thread:) You should start a Cupcakes and Rainbows thread:) Just messing with you. I appreciate the optimism but we really look terrible right now. Defense looks absolutely atrocious. Pitching was already a huge question mark. Kim....well announcers are making fun of him, not a good sign.

We REALLY need to get a Bruce or Either in here and quick. Come on DD, quick messing around:) LOIN flare!

I keep forgetting that people are over reacting. Granted, the name is in the title, but still.

I keep forgetting that people are over reacting. Granted, the name is in the title, but still.

Always appreciate a difference of opinion regardless sir. I am getting panicky we haven't replaced Fowler yet. After our OF debacle last year, I am not in the mood for that garbage again.

Always appreciate a difference of opinion regardless sir. I am getting panicky we haven't replaced Fowler yet. After our OF debacle last year, I am not in the mood for that garbage again.

Me neither, but how does one replace what one never had?

Our outfielders are an embarrassment. Our pitchers will not want to throw to contact.

Kim is a far cry from a major league player in the field or at the plate.

I don't want to hear Buck talk about the wind condition, the twins played on the same field.

It is going to be a long year for Adam unless they can go find some outfield speed that can catch the ball.

Alverez is bar far the best outfielder. It is to bad he is clueless about the strike zone. We preach pitching and defense, going to be interesting to see how they improve the outfield defense.

I would not be so reactionary if we had left proven good fielding outfielders at home.

I was not in favor of trading for Bruce but he would be a major upgrade for our outfield. We need to go get him.

If anyone else saw the game and disagrees with me please tell me how you saw it..

Archived