Reimold Saving His Best for Last (of Spring Training)

Bahama O's Fan

He was healthy all last season.

But.....But.....I so want to complain about Reimold. :laughlol: I have no fear of our LF situation because of Reimold. The guy can play, and the guy plays the game 100%, 100% of the time. The Haters won't stop until they jump on the bandwagon, and then they will become big time Reimold supporters. It just works that way around here.

But.....But.....I so want to complain about Reimold. :laughlol: I have no fear of our LF situation because of Reimold. The guy can play, and the guy plays the game 100%, 100% of the time. The Haters won't stop until they jump on the bandwagon, and then they will become big time Reimold supporters. It just works that way around here.

I disagree, Reimold could have a stellar year, and win MVP, and some of those haters, will still be throwing rocks.

Would now be a bad time to point out that he's a terrible defensive LFer?

If Nolan believes he is fighting for his job' date=' he is doing a good job of it. He seems to really turning it on at the end of spring training.[/quote']

When his guy makes it thru a full season off the DL I'll jump on the band wagon till then, Meh...

Would now be a bad time to point out that he's a terrible defensive LFer?

You could point that out if you want to. But, you would be wrong. Reimold may not be a great LFer but he is in no way terrible out there and the numbers say he is not terrible out there. Buck calls him a professional OFer. You call him terrible. I think Buck has this one on you.

When his guy makes it thru a full season off the DL I'll jump on the band wagon till then, Meh ...

Like last year?

In my rat's ass of an opinion, this is a quintessential example of the "Pile on Reimold at all costs" mentality.

In 2014, he had one 15-day DL stint

In 2015, he had no DL stints.

That's 350 out of 365 days over the last 2 seasons combined that he WAS NOT on the DL.

Yet he still gets the proverbial kick in the balls from his detractors to the point of making assumptions that are incorrect.

In my rat's ass of an opinion, this is a quintessential example of the "Pile on Reimold at all costs" mentality.

That's 350 out of 365 days over the last 2 seasons combined that he WAS NOT on the DL.

Yet he still gets the proverbial kick in the balls from his detractors to the point of making assumptions that are incorrect.

Nice post!

Fully admit to my mistake about him being on the DL in 2015 and In my rat's ass of an opinion Riemold is still Meh... BUT HE's still and Oriole so I hope the Meh... hits 50 damn home runs and makes my rats ass opinion worth about .02 cents. :laughlol:

Archived