New food items at Camden Yards in 2016

Going Underground

The High Heater Burger

Bud & Burgers, on the Eutaw Street concorse, will serve a new burger this year. The High Heater consists of two fresh beef patties with sauted jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, smoked bacon and chipotle aioli.

Smoked brisket barbecue sandwich

Eutaw Street Grill will serve a slow-smoked Angus brisket with house-made barbecue

sauce and tobacco onions.

Roma chorizo sausage

Roma Sausage will serve up a fresh chorizo sausage with tequila lime caramelized onions and cotija cheese.

Jalapeno bacon-wrapped hot dog

A deep-fried hot dog wrapped in jalapeno bacon with American cheese is new this year, available at ESSKAY Gourmet Hot Dogs, located on the Eutaw Street concourse.

Spicy Chicken Chipper

The Chipper, near Section 65, will serve house-made Yukon gold kettle chips with smoked buffalo style pulled chicken, blue cheese dressingand diced celery.

The Kim Role:

TBD ,could be found in Camden Yards,Harbor Park, or Korea.

A slow and heavy sausage wrapped in intrigue. Once it got on a roll it disappeared.Not one of Buck's favorites. Thinks it needs more seasoning.Also can't figure out where it begins or ends.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/dining/baltimore-diner-blog/bal-orioles-new-food-2016-20160331-photogallery.html

The Kim Roll also comes undercooked. And if you don't like it, you can't send it back.

Damn, I love where ballpark food is going. It used to be really boring, now there's a lot of good stuff and for the 3-4 games I go to per year, I don't mind spending the money for something fun and different. I'd easily try all of these.

The High Heater Burger

Bud & Burgers, on the Eutaw Street concorse, will serve a new burger this year. The High Heater consists of two fresh beef patties with sauted jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, smoked bacon and chipotle aioli.

Smoked brisket barbecue sandwich

Eutaw Street Grill will serve a slow-smoked Angus brisket with house-made barbecue

sauce and tobacco onions.

Roma chorizo sausage

Roma Sausage will serve up a fresh chorizo sausage with tequila lime caramelized onions and cotija cheese.

Jalapeno bacon-wrapped hot dog

A deep-fried hot dog wrapped in jalapeno bacon with American cheese is new this year, available at ESSKAY Gourmet Hot Dogs, located on the Eutaw Street concourse.

Spicy Chicken Chipper

The Chipper, near Section 65, will serve house-made Yukon gold kettle chips with smoked buffalo style pulled chicken, blue cheese dressingand diced celery.

The Kim Role:

TBD ,could be found in Camden Yards,Harbor Park, or Korea.

A slow and heavy sausage wrapped in intrigue. Once it got on a roll it disappeared.Not one of Buck's favorites. Thinks it needs more seasoning.Also can't figure out where it begins or ends.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/dining/baltimore-diner-blog/bal-orioles-new-food-2016-20160331-photogallery.html

Thanks for posting, the new stuff looks good. Love to see the Orioles continue to push in this direction with new, diversified food. It really helps convince the wife (not much of a baseball fan) to go since she actually has some good food options.

Options look good. Of course it comes down to execution. Do the employees know what they are serving. Is stuff stocked? Do the credit card machines work? Do the ATMs work? Do ushers know the ball park? Are they aware of potential trouble in their sections? Are all the bathrooms operational?Are workers in age appropriate positions?

To me - all that stuff is more important than a deep fried hot dog.

The Kim Roll also comes undercooked. And if you don't like it, you can't send it back.

Damn, I love where ballpark food is going. It used to be really boring, now there's a lot of good stuff and for the 3-4 games I go to per year, I don't mind spending the money for something fun and different. I'd easily try all of these.

You can send it back but do you get your money back, or is it a sunk cost?

Archived