The Vanimal starts Sunday

Rene88

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we play. It looks like rain with a slight chance of some snow mixing in, but primarily rain. based on three weather sources. One here, one here and Weatherbug all say rain and wind for tomorrow. Snow showers possible tonight. I say we play the game unless it gets cancelled due to cold.

It will be below freezing with the wind chill.

IP this spring, in order:

2.0, 2.0, 2.0, 3.1, 2.0, 2.1, 1.0, 2.0

He certainly doesn't look stretched out at all. Wonder how long they'll have him go. My guess is that they'll plan on having Wilson or MacFarland ready to pitch 2-3 innings after him. We need two starts from the a 5th starter before Gausman returns.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Worley will be on a pitch limit tmrw. He hasn't pitched since last Fri, went just 2 innings then, wasn't stretched out in spring. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="

">April 9, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Worley will be on a pitch limit tmrw. He hasn't pitched since last Fri, went just 2 innings then, wasn't stretched out in spring. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a></p>— Eduardo A. Encina (@EddieInTheYard) <a href="
">April 9, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sounds like it's going to be a piggy back situation with Worley and Wilson. Ideally they each throw 3 to 4 innings.

Sounds like it's going to be a piggy back situation with Worley and Wilson. Ideally they each throw 3 to 4 innings.

I wonder then why Worley is starting if he hasn't been stretched out? Seems like an odd thing to do.

Wilson hasn't been stretched out either.

Wilson threw three innings in four of his last five spring games and went three solid innings against the Twins. Vance mostly threw two and went three once. Wilson has a better chance of lasting five innings than Worley

does and Wilson is more stretched out than Worley is.

Archived