vs. RED SOX, 4/13

Sessh

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too many "can"'s is what scares the hell out of me. Because there's always the possibility that none of them can. We have no sure fire starter in our rotation. No one on this team who we can objectively look at and say, 'yeah, they'll give us multiple quality starts throughout the season'.

There are always to many cans. Can Davis keep smoking the ball? Can Machado play all 162 and do well? It's all about perspective

I think Thorne is one of the best in the business, faults and all. And he's an all-timer at calling hockey games. He went to the University of Maine and still calls college games I think -- would not be surprised if he's a Sawx fan.

I don't like him. He's always complaining and seems like he treats this as a regular 9-5 trudging job. He must have no idea how lucky he is.

They should have stayed that way. If we are ever like this after a WS win or multiple, someone needs to let us know so we can not be like the fans we complain about. Cubs fans would be unbearable if they won the WS

They are already the worst, unbearable fans on earth.

I think Thorne is one of the best in the business, faults and all. And he's an all-timer at calling hockey games. He went to the University of Maine and still calls college games I think -- would not be surprised if he's a Sawx fan.

I could not disagree more. Thorne drives me up a wall.

At least he's not hawk harrelson though.

I don't like him. He's always complaining and seems like he treats this as a regular 9-5 trudging job. He must have no idea how lucky he is.

What do you expect? He's got Bordick sitting next to him every night. I bet Thorne comes to life when Palmer's wife is finally better and Jim returns to the booth.

Archived