Can't Believe that We have Bought into this Hype

weams

There have been some really unfortunate Sandoval photos this spring. Number one featured his gut hanging out of his T-shirt when he tried to get down for a grounder during early spring training. Then' date=' a few days ago he popped his belt open on video when he swung a bat during batting practice. Both a source of local merriment and a wellspring of disdain.[/quote']

See things like that make me like him more, as I can 'relate' :)

(not on my team though)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They certainly were and so were Yankees fans. I hate to imagine what the Jays fans would start acting like if they won it all. I remember many years ago seeing Yankees and Red Sox fans come over to the Orioles forum

just to tell us how bad the team sucked, pick fights and just be generally annoying and insufferable. Things got pretty ugly sometimes. I don't want to see Orioles fans get that way when we win a world series again. I

suppose I'm just not much of a vengeful person, though. :)

I'd just do what I always do. Smile sarcastically, and just walk by knowing that I was right. No words, nothing. Silence is the best irker among people, it seems.

Just heard on local Boston sports radio that Sandoval is going on the 15-day disabled list with a sore shoulder. Farrell supposedly is saying that he has no idea how Sandoval got hurt. The hosts were concluding that the sore shoulder looked like an injury of convenience. Sandoval is as deep in the Red Sox doghouse as he can get.

Maybe his shoulder fell into a pothole ... just sayin' ;)

Archived