vs. RAYS, 4/26

Sessh

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 good year with the glove does not make a superior player. He was worth 0 wins on Def last year and 0.1 early this year. Jury is still out what his true talent on defense is, other than arm strength. He is certainly looking like a guy who will never figure it out with the bat.

As opposed to Flaherty.

There was a reason Tampa didn't put him on the 40 man.

Now maybe it wasn't the correct move when all is said or done, but they had a reason.

I agree. I had hopes for him since he had some real good OBP numbers. But I'm not seeing the patience they said he had. Maybe he's pressing. Also, not impressed with his defense. Enough to not give Kim atleast a chance.

Stink is a relative term. His defense is better than Caleb's and his OPS is over 100 points higher.

So if Wieters stinks than Caleb reeks.

What team have you been watching, Corn? CJ's defense has been terrific. Much better framer, arm is just as good or better. He has had all of 25 ABs this year, you know you can't tell anything about his offense from that.

The orioles who have won more games than any team in the league since 2012? The orioles in first place? Not every player can be Machado.

1st place because of a 7-0 start. 4-7 since. And it's the way they are losing. They are losing the way most said this team would. Bad starting pitching and not scoring unless they hit homeruns.

Archived