New Feature: Ask Tony questions for Orioles Hangout VBLOG #01

Tony-OH

I'm asked a lot of questions so I thought about starting a video blog where I will cover any questions on the minor league system or the Orioles. Ask about any player, and I'll research it with some scouts and player personnel people and give you my thoughts.

I'll post the video and we'll see how this goes. I can't promise to get to every question, but I will mention your handle and question before answering it.

Ask away in this thread! I'll take questions through Friday and try to get the VBLOG out by Monday morning!

I'm asked a lot of questions so I thought about starting a video blog where I will cover any questions on the minor league system or the Orioles. Ask about any player, and I'll research it with some scouts and player personnel people and give you my thoughts.

I'll post the video and we'll see how this goes. I can't promise to get to every question, but I will mention your handle and question before answering it.

Ask away in this thread! I'll take questions through Friday and try to get the VBLOG out by Monday morning!

Do I get to ask?

Cool idea! I like it.

My question is:

Sir, lots of half-truths and innuendos out there about our inability to develop starting pitching. Also, our inability has cost us big time in Arietta. Is our low number of scouts partly to blame? Other main drivers? If you were king for a day, how would you improve this in the Orioles Organization.

Thank you. Again, cool idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony, I have searched for a post you did a few years back and I cannot find it. In my mind it was an Expose on the entire Oriole program. My question is would it be a good time to review that and update it for the OH?

Thanks

Archived