Are we concerned about O'Day yet?

ArtVanDelay

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the secrets to happiness is to not worry about things you have no control over. Still working on it, I found beer aids in that effort. In any event I like the O'Day contract and wish we signed Miller to something similar. Rather pay 5 closer types than one tor

One of the secrets to happiness is to not worry about things you have no control over. Still working on it, I found beer aids in that effort. In any event I like the O'Day contract and wish we signed Miller to something similar. Rather pay 5 closer types than one tor

Don't worry about thing that are out of your control because you can't control them.

Don't worry about things you can control because they are under control.

Loved seeing that! When DOD got the last out I raised my hand in triumph.

Haha. I was at the game yesterday. The fans were totally out of it until the 8th. Then some frat bros moved down from the nosebleeds right in front of us and started carrying on. After O'Day got Chisenhall (the lefty) I knew it was all over for them. Some kid yelled out "THIS PITCHER SUCKS". I yelled back "ACTUALLY HE'S PRETTY AWESOME". O'Day K's Gomes to end the threat. Awesome moment!

Archived