Wednesday April 30th (D)Rays @ O's

mdterps4life25

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roberts didn't help matters by stopping halfway through. He should've continued to second base-- he likely would've made it. Bad decision on his part.

Obviously I'm watching on a computer screen and not live, but he had a short lead and not much of a jump. It looked like he wasn't even 1/3 of the way there when he looked in and saw Melvin hadn't even swung. And he did make it back to first, the umpire just didn't think so.

Not a bad inning considering. Albers needs a couple of quick ones or we're going to get deep in the pen tonight.
He already had one. He should be able to settle down and throw 5-6 innings. It doesn't seem to me that he's having bad command, he's just not throwing the ball where the ump is calling strikes. He seems to be trying to throw real low and just isn't getting that call. If he can make an adjustment and find some spots to get some groundballs, he'll be fine.

I'm sorry, but ESPN's gamecast is worthless. Its stuck on Luke Scott's AB, and I can't use MLB.com's because it requires me to install flash player.

Sucks to you ESPN.

I use my cell phone's internet to follow MLB.com live pitch by pitch. If your cell has internet activated, that may be an option for you.

Archived