Wednesday April 30th (D)Rays @ O's

mdterps4life25

Haha, Sarfate just made some more fans :)

Any time you have the testicular fortitude to tell the hitter who completely OWNS your team a few choice expletives...well, you're just awesome :D

What happened? (I can't see the game.)

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any time you have the testicular fortitude to tell the hitter who completely OWNS your team a few choice expletives...well, you're just awesome :D

Oh hell yeah. And a DP ball. Thats the sht right there

Hahaha he called him a forkin pursey!!!

That's frustration right there. Hilarious!

Wow, I think it's just one of those nights in baseball because there are a lot of other teams getting pounded tonight. It's somewhat comforting knowing the O's aren't alone in having a rough night. :eek:

Hey HC12... I just learned today that Cincinnati fans stuffing the ballot box is why AS voting got taken away from the fans 50 years ago...

Hey HC12... I just learned today that Cincinnati fans stuffing the ballot box is why AS voting got taken away from the fans 50 years ago...

You just learned that fact?! Wow. I knew that years ago but I guess that's the Cincy girl in me who knows her Reds history....well, some of it anyway, LOL ;)

Is this game over yet?! :eek:

You just learned that fact?! Wow. I knew that years ago but I guess that's the Cincy girl in me who knows her Reds history....well, some of it anyway, LOL ;)

I guess I'm just behind the times... you had to explain to me that the sleeveless jersey's are gone again ;-)

Is this game over yet?! :eek:

Finally. I hope they got the whatever-it-was out of their system.

Archived