vs. MARINERS, 7/03

Sessh

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The awfulness of the starting pitching has affected the offense. Starting constantly behind the eight ball leads to pressing and inept performance. Depressing 4 games. You worry that this is going to lead to a lengthy downturn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I noticed on the between innings replay of the balk, that Ubaldo looks up at the upper deck after something bad happens. I feel that it's a good chance he doesn't want to look in Buck's direction.

The awfulness of the starting pitching has affected the offense. Starting constantly behind the eight ball leads to pressing and inept performance. Depressing 4 games. You worry that this is going to lead to a lengthy downturn.

Cubs are probably going to get swept in New York. It happens to the best of us.

I'd try and deal Ubaldo out of Baltimore. See if Atlanta wants him, maybe San Deigo. I'd pay most of his salary too. Just get rid of him.

That July 4th cap will be about as close to wearing fruit on one's head as we'll see.

I'd try and deal Ubaldo out of Baltimore. See if Atlanta wants him, maybe San Deigo. I'd pay most of his salary too. Just get rid of him.

Why would Atlanta want him? They are going young wherever possible.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Archived