Machado blast

evenparthrough9

You think that Machado shot reaches the second deck at Camden Yards?

It was quite a blast, but no. It was very similar to the HR Schoop hit at OPACY a couple of weeks ago, but probably a bit short of that.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Machado HR: estimated 453 ft. Third-longest HR measured by Statcast this season (Longest by Machado). Exit Velocity: 108.7 MPH</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">July 6, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mark Reynolds hit one to the upper deck in 2011, that one was 463 feet according to Hittracker. Doesn't appear to be video of it on mlb.com though.

FOUND IT: <iframe src='http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=17762937&topic_id=6479266&width=400&height=224&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

Schoop's a few weeks ago was 460 I think, but was to more straightaway left, even towards the alley a bit, and just missed. This one would've probably been close since it was more down the line.

Mark Reynolds hit one to the upper deck in 2011, that one was 463 feet according to Hittracker. Doesn't appear to be video of it on mlb.com though.

FOUND IT: <iframe src='http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=17762937&topic_id=6479266&width=400&height=224&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

The Sheriff sure did hit some blasts...and man, when he got on a roll, look out.

Our season tickets are out there in the club level, first row. Never seen one come close. Didn't know Mark had done that. Schoop's was the closest I've seen from those seats. It was pretty close to down the line. Probably one section in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived