Hyun-Soo Kim's Injury

OFFNY

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It didn't look too bad the way he pulled up. Almost looked more like a quad pull. You see many guys who pull their hamstring bad really do the one leg hop or even go to the ground in some cases. I had a bad pull myself and hit the ground after pulling up past first base. Was healed in two to three weeks and that was a bad one.

It didn't look too bad the way he pulled up. Almost looked more like a quad pull. You see many of guys who pull their hamstring bad really do the one leg hop or even go to the ground in some cases. I had a bad pull myself and hit the ground after pulling up past first base. Was healed in two to three weeks and that was a bad one.

I think there is a good chance he avoids the DL. I just don't think it's a lock he doesn't miss any time at all.

I think there is a good chance he avoids the DL. I just don't think it's a lock he doesn't miss any time at all.

Hammy are difficult to judge, they run the variety of a couple of days off, to a few months, depending on the player and how bad.

I think you are right, given the ASG break, it came at the right time for him, to avoid DL.

Archived