at. RAYS 7/17

Sessh

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Omg.. [snip]

It is just my humble opinion, but I think that this image is far too large to be posting (especially repeatedly) on the message board.

In any case, do as you want unless/until moderators ask you to do differently. I've blocked the image on my client side with uBlock. :)

It is just my humble opinion, but I think that this image is far too large to be posting (especially repeatedly) on the message board.

In any case, do as you want unless/until moderators ask you to do differently. I've blocked the image on my client side with uBlock. :)

Sorry about that!! I'm on my mobile browser right now and couldn't tell it was big. I'll remove them

Yup. And Longoria hit a 97mph fastball on the inside half of the plate. Longoria is a good fastball hitter.

I think Bundy is in the stage of his career where excellent fastball hitters are really going to drive the ball against him. He has not yet developed the command and pitch selection of guys like Tillman, who can beat hitters sitting dead red by painting the outside corner with a slider or throwing an outstanding changeup or sinker.

Sure, Bundy theoretically has more than one pitch, but really if you look at what is awesome about Bundy thus far, it's just the velocity on that fastball. It'll take a lot more innings before he picks up mastery of the other pitches.

Archived