Bwahahaha!

Frobby

The thing that I find funny about Bundy is he can somehow throw 92 mph fastballs and have them look like they are 101. He struck out someone at the end of the game on a low 90's fastball, and you would have swore it was 10mph faster. It is strange how that works...Gausman gets his high 90's stuff turned around all the time. The only difference is Bundy has 3 plus pitches and Gausman has two.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bundy is the best O's SP since Mussina IMO. If he can stay healthy he's a bonifide ace.

Bedard is the last guy who had me this excited. But it's still a long road ahead. Too soon for grand proclamations, except to say the potential sure seems to be there.

Bedard is the last guy who had me this excited. But it's still a long road ahead. Too soon for grand proclamations, except to say the potential sure seems to be there.

Yeah Bedard was just filthy. He probably wins the Cy Young that year if he doesn't get hurt.

He just has that "feel."

It's only a handful of starts. Three plus pitches without even throwing his best one, though???? Yeah, I'm optimistic.

He just has that "feel."

It's only a handful of starts. Three plus pitches without even throwing his best one, though???? Yeah, I'm optimistic.

He does have that feel. Four starts in, and now every start he makes is must-see TV for me.

Archived