Pirates shopping McCutchen

isestrex

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, esmd said:

So.....what'll it take to get McCutcheon?  I'm not giving up Bundy or Gausman for anyone.  So between Brach, Walker, Mancini, Harvey, Sisco, other prospects, etc., what would it take to pry him from the Pirates?  I'm not too concerned with draining the farm system, as quite frankly I expect Britton, Machado, and possibly Jones (any maybe others veterans) to be traded before the end of the 2018 season anyway for a haul of prospects to rebuild our system (unless we go deep into this years postseason and are running away with the division in 2018).  This would strictly be a win in 2017 move, and possibly even allow us to flip him and recoup some prospects unless we're running away with a division title in 2018.  Then you go all in for the WS title.  But I digress....so what kind of package could we come up with the get Andrew that doesn't include Bundy and Gausman?

No Bundy=No McCutcheon. Someone will come up with a better offer than Brach and B-prospects. 

1 hour ago, Aristotelian said:

No Bundy=No McCutcheon. Someone will come up with a better offer than Brach and B-prospects. 

I don't think Bundy gets it done either. I don't believe he is valued all that highly around the league. It would cost far more than the Orioles can afford. 

1 minute ago, Babypowder said:

I don't think Bundy gets it done either. I don't believe he is valued all that highly around the league. It would cost far more than the Orioles can afford. 

One of Bundy/Gausman, one of Brach/Gyvens, one of Mancini/Sisco.

Archived