Orioles ticket plans are now available online.

Going Underground

1 hour ago, grimed1 said:

13 game and all other plans. With which games are select,etc. 

Do you remember the breakdown of the number of prime, select and elite games last year?

I appreciate they have done a much better job of getting this info out and having the bill be due after the holidays is nice. 

I still don't get why they continue to charge higher prices for Red Sox and Yankee games during the week. Apparently they didn't learn their lesson from this year. Once again in September select pricing when school is back in during the week. 

They are having value games during the last week of August. Interesting thing is in Maryland school isn't going to start until after Labor Day next year. Governor Hogan made that call. 

38 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Do you remember the breakdown of the number of prime, select and elite games last year?

I appreciate they have done a much better job of getting this info out and having the bill be due after the holidays is nice. 

I still don't get why they continue to charge higher prices for Red Sox and Yankee games during the week. Apparently they didn't learn their lesson from this year. Once again in September select pricing when school is back in during the week. 

They are having value games during the last week of August. Interesting thing is in Maryland school isn't going to start until after Labor Day next year. Governor Hogan made that call. 

The breakdowns for the variable pricing is identical to  last year. The big difference was from 2015 to 2016 for classic to select. I don't have that in front of me.

So for 2016 and 2017:

Value- 7

Classic- 33

Select- 23

Prime- 13

Elite= 5

Here is the season plan info:

http://m.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/season/season-plans

2 minutes ago, grimed1 said:

The breakdowns for the variable pricing is identical to  last year. The big difference was from 2015 to 2016 for classic to select. I don't have that in front of me.

So for 2016 and 2017:

Value- 7

Classic- 33

Select- 23

Prime- 13

Elite= 5

Here is the season plan info:

http://m.mlb.com/orioles/tickets/season/season-plans

I found 2015 :

V= 6

C= 48

S= 8

P= 14

E= 5

It was 2015 when they moved many classic games to select.

One other thing I noticed. What it says you owe might be different then what is on your statement.If you ordered playoff tickets that shows only on your statement., your due now and your amount due could be different. I guess the Commodore 64 invoicing system can't make adjustments.

Also this:

Our exclusive online-only Season Plan Member Opening Day on-sale will take place on Wednesday, March 15, 2017. During the pre-sale, you will be eligible to purchase one Opening Day ticket at the discounted season plan price for each seat in your season ticket plan, not to exceed six (6) tickets (some restrictions may apply for members with multiple plans). All sales are subject to availability. More specific details will be e-mailed in early March.

Archived