Tillman is Back

backwardsk

Bowie and Frederick are both on the road until 4/28.  Norfolk would be home on 4/27, but I think we give TIllman an extra day between starts, and won't ask him to travel all the way to Norfolk.  

I'd expect to see him 4/28 in Bowie and probably try and get up to 75 pitches.  After that he should be ready to come up and join the big team.  If need be though the rehab amount of time for pitchers is 30 days, and not 20(Santander), in case anyone was wondering.  Just googled that.    

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, wildcard said:

I've been listening to Tillman's outing.   The Keys have not helped him at times, but they have also hit him hard at times.   Doesn't sound  any better that the box score IMO.

64 pitches through 4.

That's surprisingly few pitches for a game where he's allowed 8 hits and a walk.    Maybe he's grooving them a little bit.  

o

Tillman threw 40 Pitches in the first 3 innings (27 Strikes, 13 Balls.)

Tillman threw 24 Pitches in the 4th inning (16 Strikes, 8 Balls.)

Tillman threw 7 Pitches in the 5th inning (5 Strikes, 2 Balls.)

15 OUTS: 5 Groundouts (Including 1 Double Play), 4 Flyouts, 2 Strikeouts2 Popouts, 1 Lineout

CHRISTOPHER STEVETILLMAN )))))) (vs. Advanced-A Potomac, 4/27)

IP:;)lll) 5

H:)lll)l  8 )(1 Home Run, 1 Triple, 1 Double, 5 Singles) ll

R:ll)lll) 6

ER:lll)l 4

BB:ll.ll)1

SO:l,...l2

Pitches: l)  71 )(48 )Strikes, )23 lBalls)

2017 ERA: l) 6.35 )) (AA-Bowie and Advanced-A Frederick) ) 11.33 IP, 8 ER

2017 WHIP: ll01.500 )) (AA-Bowie and Advanced-A Frederick) ) 11.33 Innings, 17 H/BB

2017 OPPONENTS BATTING AVG: l)0.319 )) (AA-Bowie and Advanced-A Frederick) )  15 for 47

PITCHES BY INNING

See the Description Above His Overall Statistics

o

Archived