Plus Members, PLEASE READ!

Tony-OH

We realize we've made some changes going from CCbill, to our Vbulletin Pay pal, to our new IPS Pay pal plus membership option. We expect this to be the last so please make sure your plus membership is up to date. As long as you are under one of those options you are covered, but we recommend moving to the latest option in our store as it will save you money from the ccbill option.

We will be doing a scrub this weekend and we'd hate to move anyone to a Limited posting member so please take a look and make sure you are up to date and if not, please consider rejoining at our STORE. It's fast, it's easy, and even if you don't have a paypal account you can use your credit card. We no longer are accepting personal checks so please use our store. 

As always, thank you for your support and for making the Hangout what it is today and what it will be in the future.

- Tony

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Orioles West said:

I may need a shower, but I don't want to be scrubbed! :-)

Membership has its privileges and thus I decided I must member here some more.

Thanks for the OH.  More Bird news the better.

Thank you for your continued support.

4 hours ago, Orioles West said:

I may need a shower, but I don't want to be scrubbed! :-)

Membership has its privileges and thus I decided I must member here some more.

Thanks for the OH.  More Bird news the better.

We are better for you staying. 

7 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

We realize we've made some changes going from CCbill, to our Vbulletin Pay pal, to our new IPS Pay pal plus membership option. We expect this to be the last so please make sure your plus membership is up to date. As long as you are under one of those options you are covered, but we recommend moving to the latest option in our store as it will save you money from the ccbill option.

We will be doing a scrub this weekend and we'd hate to move anyone to a Limited posting member so please take a look and make sure you are up to date and if not, please consider rejoining at our STORE. It's fast, it's easy, and even if you don't have a paypal account you can use your credit card. We no longer are accepting personal checks so please use our store. 

As always, thank you for your support and for making the Hangout what it is today and what it will be in the future.

- Tony

OK maybe I'm just being dense but I'm not exactly sure what I should do here.

I last renewed on ccbill for a year sometime in late fall/early winter.  Do u have to do anything RIGHT NOW to avoid being "scrubbed"?  

Or do I just have to do something before my year is up in November or whenever?

12 hours ago, Satyr3206 said:

I'll take care of it this weekend. Been busy and we have friends from out of town here. Maybe I'll fix my blurry avatar pic at the same time.

Good deal. Thanks for the continued support. I look forward to the sharp new Avatar as well. 

18 hours ago, SteveA said:

OK maybe I'm just being dense but I'm not exactly sure what I should do here.

I last renewed on ccbill for a year sometime in late fall/early winter.  Do u have to do anything RIGHT NOW to avoid being "scrubbed"?  

Or do I just have to do something before my year is up in November or whenever?

Nope buddy, you will not be scrubbed. What I will do is pull all ccbill and payplal info, if you are good, there will be no issues. Honestly, for longtime guys like you I would personally contact you before scrubbing you anyways. Thanks for your long time support.

4 hours ago, George Zuverink said:

How can we tell whether we renewed or not? I have so much stuff that auto-renews, I can't keep track of what did or did happen until I can no longer access something. 

Good morning George. If you PM me the email you would have used to sign up and which one you think you are signed up under I can check it for you. Thanks for your patience and support.

Been following this thread, so I looked up my PayPal transactions and I re-upped with an auto-debit on August 23, 2016 ($24). So I suppose I shouldn't need to do anything until I get closer (since I'm just six months in)? I'll put it on my calendar so that I won't forget and  I have enough in the bank that day.

Archived