Plus Members, PLEASE READ!

Tony-OH

13 hours ago, NashLumber said:

Been following this thread, so I looked up my PayPal transactions and I re-upped with an auto-debit on August 23, 2016 ($24). So I suppose I shouldn't need to do anything until I get closer (since I'm just six months in)? I'll put it on my calendar so that I won't forget and  I have enough in the bank that day.

I still have that 24" x 24" Who poster. Or 4 x 4... On my bedroom wall.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I had mine set up with an auto-debit (since '15) and the payment went through today before I could stop it and start over with your new procedure. Please advise, thanks. Or will this suffice and I will revert back to being a Plus Member (not a limited member)?

I sent an email to tpasa@yahoo.com in case that's a better way to address it privately. I will delete this post if that's best. 

UOIGNPq.jpg

3 hours ago, NashLumber said:

I had mine set up with an auto-debit (since '15) and the payment went through today before I could stop it and start over with your new procedure. Please advise, thanks. Or will this suffice and I will revert back to being a Plus Member (not a limited member)?

I sent an email to tpasa@yahoo.com in case that's a better way to address it privately. I will delete this post if that's best. 

UOIGNPq.jpg

Thanks for point this out. 

6 hours ago, weams said:

Nash and scOtt, I am unable to resolve this myself. Did either of you tell Tony directly by PM? 

Thanks, Weams. Tony wrote me and I'm squared away. I think it's just my settings that need to be updated (I'm not restricted as a  limited posting member as of now, right?) Since two years back, I had the membership pay automatically via Paypal every August 23. This marks the the 3rd year in a row now. Happy to contribute. 

20 hours ago, NashLumber said:

Thanks, Weams. Tony wrote me and I'm squared away. I think it's just my settings that need to be updated (I'm not restricted as a  limited posting member as of now, right?) Since two years back, I had the membership pay automatically via Paypal every August 23. This marks the the 3rd year in a row now. Happy to contribute. 

He fixed it so I can handle anyone else that is a verifiable paying member that has this issue as well. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 9:22 AM, weams said:

A bird. You really want to buy one? I bet you'll get one if you are Plus though...

I'm going to re up tonight. I hate using PayPal with a passion. You may need to talk me through it,lol

Archived