O's vs. Red Sox's 3/10

scOtt

Just now, terps19 said:

Kim walks.  Johnson grounds out to end the inning.  Tavarez again stranded at 3rd.   

Why dont they call Canadian bacon what it is... ham cut in a circle like an oversized lunchable piece of meat.    

You take it out of the package, put it on the little circular cracker, and then put on a square piece of cheese.  Isnt the square piece of cheese a little out of place?  Why isnt it a circle as well?  

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, terps19 said:

Kim walks.  Johnson grounds out to end the inning.  Tavarez again stranded at 3rd.   

Why dont they call Canadian bacon what it is... ham cut in a circle like an oversized lunchable piece of meat.    

It's pork loin.

Trying selling something called Pork Loin Circles.

2 minutes ago, terps19 said:

Canadian bacon is actually what I said, off the back. Where bacon bacon is from the belly.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

Librarian. In the Library with the candlestick.

Nope more like The Accountant with the gun a la Ben Afflekc in the movie The Accountant.  He has a penchant of making professions seem more exciting than it actually is.  I come armed with my 10 key attachment to my laptop and I think I am bad ass.  Ben Affleck comes armed with a freaking rocket launcher.    

Just now, scOtt said:

Canadian bacon is actually what I said, off the back. Where bacon bacon is from the belly.

Ah well learn something new everyday.  I tried it once and said "ehh its ham"... that was a while ago tho.  

Archived