JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

o

• 7 months later...

o

Rickard hit a 2-run home run late in the game, to give the Orioles some breathing room.

(vs. YANKEES, 3/31)

NUMBER 1

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

o

46 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Rickard hit a 2-run home run late in the game, to give the Orioles some breathing room.

(vs. YANKEES, 3/31)

NUMBER 1

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

o

I wish his middle name were Luke.

54 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

(vs. YANKEES, 3/31)

NUMBER 1

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

JOSEPMARRICKARD

o

Well that’s good. Hope he can keep this up. 

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

It's still early, but Joey is struggling mightily. Also he is going to be 28 years old in a month. I think Joey will get some time to prove himself, but if he doesn't I see him going after the all star break. 

Rickard has two options left and his salary is 570K.  He may get sent down at some point because Hays and Stewart are promoted but I don't see him leaving the O's organization this season.

Currently Rickard has a .350 OBP and a 762 OPS vs lefties .  That is his strength along with his defense.

5 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Rickard has two options left and his salary is 570K.  He may get sent down at some point because Hays and Stewart are promoted but I don't see him leaving the O's organization this season.

Currently Rickard has a .350 OBP and a 762 OPS vs lefties .  That is his strength along with his defense.

I thought he was out of options for some reason. Then yes I could see Joey getting sent down to AAA at some point.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

It’s amazing how Rickard has a great spring almost every year and people conclude he’s a different player.    Then the lights come on and he’s the same guy as always.   

Ain't that the truth. We know what we are getting with Rickard. Basically a .250 hitter, fast, and the best fielding OF we have. Cant wait to see the call ups,  Do we have 2 outfielders who can hit better than Rickard and Mullins? I thought Jackson was going to be one. But we dumped him.

56 minutes ago, Natty said:

Ain't that the truth. We know what we are getting with Rickard. Basically a .250 hitter, fast, and the best fielding OF we have. Cant wait to see the call ups,  Do we have 2 outfielders who can hit better than Rickard and Mullins? I thought Jackson was going to be one. But we dumped him.

Hays, Diaz and McKenna will probably all better the Rickard.

26 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Hays, Diaz and McKenna will probably all better the Rickard.

There’s probably a greater than 50% chance that one of them won’t be.    That’s just the nature of the game.   But it’s also possible that all three FAR exceed Rickard.   

Archived