May 27th: Yankees at O's

Balmer Bomber

This delay only exacerbates the mistake of bringing in Sherrill to pitch the ninth because they probably won't have him pitch in the tenth after a 30 minute rain delay meaning that we have Walker pitch the 10th against two lefties and a switch hitter and only Albers behind him.

Bradford is still available.

I'd just have Albers start the 10th and pitch however many innings are needed, lefties be damned.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate the All-star game.

Varitek, Ortiz, Pedroia, Manny, Youkilis for the Red Sox.

Jeter and ARod for the Yankees.

Ichiro.

Vladimir.

100% agreement here. The only guys that are right are Ichiro and Vlad. Ortiz had an awful first month, AROD was hurt. This is ludicrous. Kinsler should probably be at second, Hamilton better be in the OF cus the man is in contention for the triple crown. I hate the All-Star voting. The entire thing should be a player's poll.

Guest BaltiJo
Gah!! As soon as they took the tarp off the field, the rain picked up, so they put the tarp back on the field!

I'm going crazy here.

By the look of the radar on weather.com, it seems as though the rain is on its way out very soon.

100% agreement here. The only guys that are right are Ichiro and Vlad. Ortiz had an awful first month, AROD was hurt. This is ludicrous. Kinsler should probably be at second, Hamilton better be in the OF cus the man is in contention for the triple crown. I hate the All-Star voting. The entire thing should be a player's poll.

Vlad doesnt look good this season. He shouldnt even be there.

Gah!! As soon as they took the tarp off the field, the rain picked up, so they put the tarp back on the field!

I'm going crazy here.

Do they bring you dogs and beer, or do you have to go get it yourself?

How does that work?

It's pretty ridiculous that the whole team, except for two, is Yankees and Red Sox. But geez, looking at the league leaders...offense is really down this season. It's hard to really make a case for anyone to be called an All Star, except for guys like Josh Hamilton, Milton Bradley, Ian Kinsler, and Joe Mauer.

Archived