Fahey up, Knott down (!)

Hank Scorpio

Oddly, Gibbons is hitting .270/.325/.405 and Patterson is hitting .303/.347/.379 vs. LHP. CPat went 3 for 3 vs. Pettitte last night. Obviously I wouldn't count on this trend continuing, but so far these guys have not been big liabilities vs. LHP.

I know. Small sample size.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Answer me this because...(I love learning about these minor league guys from you guys. Hence we never see their games.) Who is better House or Knott?

My 2 cents is Knott is much more of a power threat then House. However both excel against lefties.

I'm looking forward til when we lose this ridiculous fascination with Brandon Fahey. With Tejada hurt, a Gomez/Bynum platoon at SS is more than enough crappy offense for this team to handle.

They actually have probably outperformed Tejada over the last cple games!

Wrong. Pittsburgh was ahead of us in the "waiver line" and we never had a chance to claim him.
(A) If only one claim is entered, the player's contract is assigned to that claiming club.

(B) If more than one club in the same league makes claims, the club currently lower in the standings gets the player.

© If clubs in both leagues claim the player, preference shall always go to the club in the same league as the club requesting waivers.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/s/transanctionsprimer.html

Archived