Can the O's reload for 2018 if they sell?

Hallas

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, backwardsk said:

Thought about this today.  It's not unrealistic to think that Baltimore could field a team where six of the eight position players are homegrown and are 26 or younger.

I guess, if Hays cracks the outfield, Sisco starts behind the plate and Mountcaslte or Dosch starts at 3B with Manny moving to SS. 

12 hours ago, mdbdotcom said:

I would hope we've learned from the JJ experience that signing a shortstop going into his age 32 season is not necessarily a good idea, regardless of what he's done in the past.

You are assuming management is smart.  This from a management group that has seen their team go 0-4 against playoff teams since the break, and thinks they are buyers because they went 4-0 against a mediocre team.

Just now, Camden_yardbird said:

You are assuming management is smart.  This from a management group that has seen their team go 0-4 against playoff teams since the break, and thinks they are buyers because they went 4-0 against a mediocre team.

I didn't assume anything.

5 minutes ago, Camden_yardbird said:

They want to believe.

2 hours ago, Camden_yardbird said:

They aren't going to say the team isn't good enough at a PR autograph signing event with the players there.

Dan also basically said at the Wads press conference he didn't know anything about Chen and then shortly there after signs him. 

Archived