Gallardo's Greatest Contribution to the Orioles

Bahama O's Fan

2 hours ago, interloper said:

Hey, he was hitting 94 which is more than he ever hit with the O's by my recollection. Didn't help though, did it.

Mariners mgr Servais said he thought Gallardo was throwing extra hard to beat his former team--and that it was a bad idea because it made his pitches come in high and lose movement and variation.

2 hours ago, interloper said:

Hey, he was hitting 94 which is more than he ever hit with the O's by my recollection. Didn't help though, did it.

Yeah, that was much higher than he was with the Orioles. Probably had a little extra adrenaline facing the team that dumped him after one year. Either way, he didn't command the ball very well and got lit up. Nice enough guy at the end of his effective career.  

Miley goes against SEA today.  A tiny part of me almost wishes he was going against Miranda and him getting lit up while Miranda pitches a gem just to watch the OH explode.  But much rather win.  If we can sweep SEA that partially makes up for going 2-2 against OAK.

33 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Miley goes against SEA today.  A tiny part of me almost wishes he was going against Miranda and him getting lit up while Miranda pitches a gem just to watch the OH explode.  But much rather win.  If we can sweep SEA that partially makes up for going 2-2 against OAK.

I saw that Bridwell beat Miranda the other day in the battle of Orioles cast offs.    

Archived