June 8th Vs. Toronto

Palmer Esque

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ramon is just a dumb baseball player. I hate calling players dumb, but after seeing him play the past years and this year in particular, I think it is a fair statement.

There are way too many dumb baseball players these days. Fundamentals aren't taught or enforced properly at the lower levels and once they make it to the majors players absolutely get away with murder when it comes to playing dumb baseball. I'd like to see guys benched for all the dumb plays, but the rosters would need to be the size of football rosters.

OK, bottom of this inning we need to be very careful with Liz. His pitch count is in the 90s. And in his first start, when he lost it, he really lost it quickly. 3 or 4 very hard hit balls in a row. I want to see him get this win. I'd have Albers up starting the inning just in case. Not a lack of confidence, but you've got a warm day, a high pitch count, and a guy who lost it very quickly in his first start. And you want him to come out of here with a W now that we are in that position.

Archived