O's have traded for Konner Wade

birdreg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RZNJ said:

Konner Wade wouldn't be in our top 30 prospects.   He's just filler.     Is there anything from a source that says Trumbo is involved?

I added another link. Sorry. I'm still new to Twitter and embedding/copying links. Camden Depot has a Tweet that refers to Trumbo being part of a deal.

Camden Depot

None of the reports mention Trumbo at all.  

Jon Heyman now

Last night Roch  :  "Speaking of rumblings, I heard something last night about the Orioles sending an international signing bonus slot to the Rockies for right-hander Konner Wade, but I couldn’t get it confirmed by a team official. Perhaps the deal will be announced today if it didn’t fall through. It definitely came across to me as more than just a rumor."Insert other media"

Orioles acquired RHP Konner Wade from the Rockies for international bonus money.

Roch Kubatko of MASN Sports previously noted rumblings of a deal. Wade, 25, repeated Double-A this past season while posting a 4.28 ERA and 79/21 K/BB ratio over 109 1/3 innings. He has split time between the rotation and the bullpen over the past two seasons.

Archived