If Manny stays he should play 3B.

wildcard

1 hour ago, Beef Supreme said:

So, clapdiddy thinks Engelb Vielma will start at short, rather than vying for the utility spot. Or does clapdiddy think the Orioles will give the job back to a perennially injured JJ Hardy over Beckham? Just trying to figure out what clapdiddy is thinking.

No.   Clapdiddy thinks that they could deal Schoop and leave Manny at shortstop until he's dealt after the season starts.  It sounds like the team is pretty pissed at him right now, and it might truly be in everyone's best interest to deal him now.  Beckham doesn't look to have the arm (to  me) to play third base.   From what I've seen, he looks like his best position would be 2nd base.    Sorry I didn't elaborate on that earlier.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

No.   Clapdiddy thinks that they could deal Schoop and leave Manny at shortstop until he's dealt after the season starts.  It sounds like the team is pretty pissed at him right now, and it might truly be in everyone's best interest to deal him now.  Beckham doesn't look to have the arm (to  me) to play third base.   From what I've seen, he looks like his best position would be 2nd base.    Sorry I didn't elaborate on that earlier.

Well, that's even better!

49 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

No.   Clapdiddy thinks that they could deal Schoop and leave Manny at shortstop until he's dealt after the season starts.  It sounds like the team is pretty ****ed at him right now, and it might truly be in everyone's best interest to deal him now.  Beckham doesn't look to have the arm (to  me) to play third base.   From what I've seen, he looks like his best position would be 2nd base.    Sorry I didn't elaborate on that earlier.

If they were pissed at Machado they would leave him at 3B, not rearrange the infield for him.

1 hour ago, clapdiddy said:

I would think that the team would be just as pissed at Manny if not more.  This guy has let it be known in many ways he doesn't want to be here.  Bails on Fanfest at the last minute, and behaves like a drama queen until he is made shortstop.  I'm just done with Manny, the Yankees can have him.  (For a nice prospect package).

6 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

I would think that the team would be just as pissed at Manny if not more.  This guy has let it be known in many ways he doesn't want to be here.  Bails on Fanfest at the last minute, and behaves like a drama queen until he is made shortstop.  I'm just done with Manny, the Yankees can have him.  (For a nice prospect package).

What drama queen behavior from Manny have I missed?

Archived