Orioles are only a Team for OLD PEOPLE

weams

2 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

Frobby

I never heard you respect anyone's post. We all hsve the right to express our views.  I don't have to apologize or be humbled by you or anyone else for expressing my views.  I have never insulted any other posts.  I work all day and am not on the computer all day to have time to look through 1000's of posts.  You Frobby have always been hard on me since I joined this forum.  I have the right to my opinion without insulting anyone's intelligence or having my intelligece insulted.  I read some other posts and I see other posters insulted for their rightful opinion.

There are tons of people that question the team's ownership. That's the odd part of your post. I can't think of any people that post here often that are satisfied with the direction of the franchise. 

My question for you is, what would you have the fans do? We are limited to some banter on here, but outside of that we can't force Peter Angelis to do anything.

16 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

Frobby

I never heard you respect anyone's post. We all hsve the right to express our views.  I don't have to apologize or be humbled by you or anyone else for expressing my views.  I have never insulted any other posts.  I work all day and am not on the computer all day to have time to look through 1000's of posts.  You Frobby have always been hard on me since I joined this forum.  I have the right to my opinion without insulting anyone's intelligence or having my intelligece insulted.  I read some other posts and I see other posters insulted for their rightful opinion.

Baloney. This time of the year, especially this year, almost every thread is full of posts ragging on Angelos, DD, and the organization. If the Tooth Fairy worked for the Orioles she would be called a lazy loser on here every day of the winter. As for the bolded part, your post was offensive. The OH is full of critical analysis of the Orioles organization in every facet of their business. Heck, there are even ongoing threads about the lack of quality promotions and other fan relations. Your post was incredibly off target and folks called you on it. They did not insult you, they called B.S. on a B.S. post. That's another great OH tradition! If you are going to post an opinion, then expect to be challenged to back it up and get called when you are full of baloney. 

This is the crazyiness of OH, during the off-season, where the keyboard GM, the haters, and the doom and gloom crowd are out in force, they might be the minority, but they are the most vocal at times.

There is a difference between opinion and Baloney.

Opinions, not picking on CoC, but we are of difference of opinion on the need for an assigned closer, or closer by committee and how much importance that role to the team. Doesn't make either of us wrong, or right.

I can't wait until ST starts, so we can talk about actual baseball!!!!!!!!

Go Os.

9 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

This is the crazyiness of OH, during the off-season, where the keyboard GM, the haters, and the doom and gloom crowd are out in force, they might be the minority, but they are the most vocal at times.

There is a difference between opinion and Baloney.

Opinions, not picking on CoC, but we are of difference of opinion on the need for an assigned closer, or closer by committee and how much importance that role to the team. Doesn't make either of us wrong, or right.

I can't wait until ST starts, so we can talk about actual baseball!!!!!!!!

Go Os.

Except for the FACT that we have two proven pitchers, and neither of them are Palmer or McNally.  So while I hear ya about "lets get the ballgames started" there is NO argument in the fact that Duke has not done anything to improve this team yet this offseason.  I'm sure he'll get his usual scrap heap fill ins in the next few weeks, but I really doubt we get anyone that makes a difference, and the fact that fans still packed FanFest leads Angelos and the FO to believe that they don't even have to try, because us fans will keep coming back even when we are disgusted!

10 hours ago, oriolediehard said:

Frobby

I have no trouble with your expressing your views about the team.    I agree with plenty of your opinions.    The part I don’t like is when you say things like, “when are the fans on this forum going to speak out their frustrations....” as if nobody is doing that.    Lots and lots of people are doing that.    

45 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I have no trouble with your expressing your views about the team.    I agree with plenty of your opinions.    The part I don’t like is when you say things like, “when are the fans on this forum going to speak out their frustrations....” as if nobody is doing that.    Lots and lots of people are doing that.    

We always used to get that kind of trash thrown at the posters on this site from the on-air talent at WNST. To my knowledge, there is none any longer.

15 hours ago, Frobby said:

14 hours ago, weams said:

We always used to get that kind of trash thrown at the posters on this site from the on-air talent at WNST. To my knowledge, there is none any longer.

Baltimore fans have always been vocal and proud to speak their opinions, and never one to be quiet, regardless of which side of the fandome you sit. :)

Archived