Should we stay close to our computers today?

weams

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, maybenxtyr said:

javascript:;

Disregard that. I was doing something else, and I'm not sure how that got there.

I'm wondering if they have any insight into the pitching situation at FANFEST? This is really getting tough as a fan not knowing who will be pitching in game 3. 

So, now that you're all here....

This pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his pants, he has a peg leg and a parrot on his shoulder...the bartender says:  "Hey! You have a steering wheel on your pants!"  The pirate says:  "Arrrr!  I know!  It's driving me nuts!"

Sorry...seriously, we have asked you all here to inform you directly.  The beatings will resume immediately!

Thank you.....

45 minutes ago, foxfield said:

So, now that you're all here....

This pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his pants, he has a peg leg and a parrot on his shoulder...the bartender says:  "Hey! You have a steering wheel on your pants!"  The pirate says:  "Arrrr!  I know!  It's driving me nuts!"

Sorry...seriously, we have asked you all here to inform you directly.  The beatings will resume immediately!

Thank you.....

I hope you saved some for later.

I thought this was a neat little, self-serving tidbit from Boras...

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/22211447/scott-boras-mlb-cure-noncompetitive-cancer

If Boras is accusing owners of peddling a cancer, I think maybe he's getting just a tad worried.  "You MUST be competitive, and if you're not paying my clients a boat load of cash, you ARE NOT being competitive!!!"  The inevitable dovetailing of fiscal responsibility and better metrics were going to catch up with Boras someday...

Archived