O's utility infielder no longer needs to play SS

wildcard

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wildcard said:

I said from the first year I posted on the OH that if any one wanted the job of correcting my posts the job is open.  But it  is a full time position.   People general understand what I mean.  They may not like it or agree with it but they understand what I am saying most of the time.

Why don't you take the time to edit what  you write? Is English your second language? Sometimes I think it is.

14 minutes ago, El Gordo said:

Why don't you take the time to edit what  you write? Is English your second language? Sometimes I think it is.

I edit everything post I make.  Not everyone is as lucky as you.   Some of us have things that make it hard to be as prefect as you.  Luckily I was ability to finish college..  Get a job and become Senior Vice President in a multi nationa,l high rated company.   So I doubt any short coming I have that you want to point out will bother me.    

7 minutes ago, wildcard said:

I edit everything post I make.  Not everyone is as lucky as you.   Some of us have things that make it hard to be as prefect as you.  Luckily I was ability to finish college..  Get a job and become Senior Vice President in a multi nationa,l high rated company.   So I doubt any short coming I have that you want to point out will bother me.    

It's "I edit every post I make".

:P

17 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Oh God. The vaunted internet resume. While we’re at it I’m a fry cook at Wendy’s that makes 100k a year and just made thousands off bitcoin. 

Archived