76 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want the O's to sign between Lynn and Cobb

• Lynn
    • Cobb

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/26/2018 at 4:15 PM, orioles4lyfe said:

I hope so! DD did say that March 1st is kind of the deadline to get FAs into camp. 

Fingers crossed for Lynn or Cobb today or tomorrow.  Since the Orioles aren't trading Manny and seem to want to win this year, this would be the best result.

31 minutes ago, clapdiddy said:

I am with you on this.   I think the team that signs him is going to be very disappointed.

It really depends on the terms and the team, but I don't think Arrieta back to Baltimore ends well. (Fortunately, I don't think Arrieta back to Baltimore is a realistic possibility).

Isn't it amazing, Greg Holland turned down 3 years 52mill from the Rockies and apparently the Cubs asked Arrieta if he would sign for what they were going to give Darvish, but in both players cases, they declined those offers.

What do both players have in common? Scott Boras as their agent. I don't think Holland gets close to that anymore and who knows what Arrieta will have to "settle for". Yet according to Boras, it's all MLB and the owners fault.

These guys heads are so up in the clouds they're creating their false sense of reality.

Archived