Gausman Leaves Game After Collision (Update: He's OK)

OFFNY

Just now, FanSince88 said:

Are you kidding?  If Gausman is in fact injured and going to miss a significant chunk of the regular season, not even a Cobb/Lynn signing will help us contend in 2018.  If anything we'd be back where we started, with Tillman penned in as our #4 and praying Cortes can step right up immediately and be effective.  If Gausman is down for several months, trade Machado immediately!  

A bit soon to panic, I'd say.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, joelala said:

Maybe this turns up the heat on the FO to sign another starter ???

o

If that winds up being the case, then Kevin Gausman will have a very early jump on the 2018 MVO award.

o

37 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

If that winds up being the case, then Kevin Gausman will have a very early jump on the 2018 MVO award.

o

Yeah, but like the mulling over a Flaherty signing, it may take 3 weeks for the proposal  to reach the top of Angelos’ desk. 

2 hours ago, FanSince88 said:

Are you kidding?  If Gausman is in fact injured and going to miss a significant chunk of the regular season, not even a Cobb/Lynn signing will help us contend in 2018.  If anything we'd be back where we started, with Tillman penned in as our #4 and praying Cortes can step right up immediately and be effective.  If Gausman is down for several months, trade Machado immediately!  

Gausman was talking to the media later today, I just heard the audio.  So he shouldn't be down for very long.  If he is, I really have to question the medical staff.

Archived