June 25th @ Northsiders

McNulty

Oh my lord. This is as frustrated as I've been in several weeks.

At least everyone on here is good natured and has a sense of humor tonight. It is helping me get through this game so far without breaking anythign.

The OH is a good placebo some time.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just one of those days. Which of our position players who is not as valuable as Markakis can pitch? Any chance Quiroz could do it?

how about a few years back when jeffrey hammonds took the mound...i think his era was about 32.00

People want to ***** and moan about the SS quandary every night but liked the Tejada trade. My goodness, okay we know that we don't have a formidable SS. I'm getting sick of hearing about it all the time.

Oh and BTW, I loved the Tejada trade, but all the same i've accepted that our SS position is lacking talent and i'm over it. I hope AM addresses it as best he can, but *****ing about Bynum/Cintron/LH/Fahey non-stop is really stupid to do IMO.

People want to ***** and moan about the SS quandary every night but liked the Tejada trade. My goodness, okay we know that we don't have a formidable SS. I'm getting sick of hearing about it all the time.

Oh and BTW, I loved the Tejada trade, but all the same i've accepted that our SS position is lacking talent and i'm over it. I hope AM addresses it as best he can, but *****ing about Bynum/Cintron/LH/Fahey non-stop is really stupid to do IMO.

The Rick ANGRY!!!

Archived