June 25th @ Northsiders

McNulty

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, Cintron needs to become the best hitter o our team if he wants to keep his pathetic glove in the lineup!

Nice HR by the non brim-flipper... did anyone else notice that instead of simply patting Ramon on the butt when they congratulated eachother, Jay stroked his butt in a way that would have done Paul Bako proud?

Just as long as he did not cup his hand and scoop and make it overly gay I am ok with it.

My brother-in-law lives in Rogers Park, and says that he saw Burres and Albers at Billy Goat Tavern today around 12:30. Too many greasy cheeseburgers for Brian and Matt. He said there was a third guy, too but he didn't recognize him.

I'm hoping it was Cintron. (Sorry, Alex.)

My brother-in-law lives in Rogers Park, and says that he saw Burres and Albers at Billy Goat Tavern today around 12:30. Too many greasy cheeseburgers for Brian and Matt. He said there was a third guy, too but he didn't recognize him.

I'm hoping it was Cintron. (Sorry, Alex.)

I assume you're kidding, but I think if Cintron ate any bad hamburgers what it gave him was mad (or just bad) shortstop disease.

Archived